The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following confirmation of a 6mth contract down Pembroke and finally staying in my own bed :-o, a visit to one of our Gower marks was required. The first glimpse of the sea confirmed our thoughts, slight swell running with dirty waters :???::???::???:
After realising that the only other people out were surfers and finding a parking slot was hard won......we decided to give it a go.
First cast produced a nice 2lb schoolie, noisy lures were the game today....watching the set waves also required nimble footwork!! 20mins later and Pops was into another schoolie. A quick cast alongside an exposed rock head gave me a fright and a sudden screaming drag

6.5lb of pure Gower beauty :spoo:

A great start to a prolonged stay back in Gods country :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Superb pic of the Big Girl Si. Fabulous little session there, and great to hear of Bass being caught on the Gower again (been a bit pants down there for the past 3 weeks).

A very big 'well done' on delivering the goods in coloured water :clap:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congrats on the job front and the super fish there. I'm sure pembrokeshire will provide you with plenty marks to fish over next 6 months:)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice report and super fish Si, glad you are back home in God's Country and you are fishing local again :-D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Awesome guys,stunning fish and well done si on getting the contract.I take it were all going to benefit out of this....great fishy pics every weekend.

·
Registered
779 Posts
excellent fish & pic !!!!

well done guys

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Si, looks like you have made a great recovery from the slow start you were moaning about a few weeks back!! Well done - a cracking fish from your home patch. Looks like a good season is on the cards....

·
Registered
94 Posts
now your back you can take me out and teach me a trick or two,lol.
if you are where i think you are the fishing is always cracking when you cant get a place to park.
nice fishing by the way.
jeff pike
(roamer )

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Si .........and looking after the youngster as well....great pic..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts