The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Gentlemen, i've been asked to start a thread for an August Welsh Bumble :-D !! It's right in the middle of the hols, so it'll be understandable if a few cant make it, but i'm sure we'll rustle-up a few of the Team. There will be another Bumble later in the year (Sep / Oct), so dont panic if you cant make this one.

So, the weekend of the 21st & 22nd of August will be play-time !!!

It's a 'Croc & Shirley' Bumble, as we'll factor into the weekend a bit of Croc-Wrestling as well as chasing the Spikey Salt Water Silver Champion !!!

Full details to be decided, but it'll be the usual location, and the format will be casual & chilled (proper Bumble style). I havent had a chance to discuss this with Tim yet, but hopefully he'll be happy to form the usual organisation committee with my good-self :?:

If we get some good interest shown, we'll finalise & communicate accomodation options for those who may be travelling and fancy a stop-over (highly recommended :twisted:).

So - who's in :?:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Who? Tim??

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'd forgotten all about him...

Still makes me wet myself when I see that...

·
Registered
843 Posts
I will be there ;)

If we have a few new croc anglers we can sort out some reasonable top water lures if we get firm interest.

Subject to availability:D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have already placed an order for T-Shirts, Polo's & Hoodies (due next week)- so there will be gear available on a limited basis (i've ordered everything that people wanted for the last Bumble, plus a few extra's) ;).

He who dares & all that :D.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :jump::lol::horsesword::laserswords:

*slight edit....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Marvellous news Simon, that's made my day. I cant make it on the Saturday but have just taken the red pen to the calender so Sunday is a definite. If anyone needs a lift or fancies a car share from Mid Wales on the Sunday morning just let me know.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Booooooooooo! Was gonna be in on the next Welsh bumble for sure, but opening the shop the week after I doubt Jo will be giving my a weekend off :-(

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Sounds good. I've yet to have a go at the summer crocs. They were good fun earlier in the year and seem to be providing good entertainment right now as well. Wisemans Bridge Inn - Brace Yourselves!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'll guess myself and Pops will be available......but not for the Irish I doubt!

I'm guessing it could be a night in the VW as Wisemans will be chocker?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I'll guess myself and Pops will be available......but not for the Irish I doubt!

I'm guessing it could be a night in the VW as Wisemans will be chocker?
I am worried that because it is bang in the middle of August we will struggle to get in there, either the hotel or to camp, we need to have a venue where everyone can stay if they need to so they can enjoy the social side of the weekend !

1 - 20 of 131 Posts