The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, gents, i've been sussing-out the Jersey Bass Festival Trip (Fri 22nd to Sun 24th). I plan to go, and will probably travel out on the Thursday, and back on the Monday.

Are any of you other Welsh lads thinking of going, so that we can all share costs, cars, etc . . . . ?

At the moment, i'll have 4 people in my car (me, Luke, Steve & Adam), but i can probably squeeze one more in if i fit the roofbox.

Let's coordinate in here over the next couple of days.

It's looking like £35 pppn B&B in Jersey, and the Ferry Crossing isnt looking too dear.

S

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I don't think I can get away sadly...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sure Tim ????? It should work out relatively economically, and will be a scream !! ???!!?! ?!?! ??!?! ?!

It'd be great to have you & George along.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Don't get me wrong I'd love to go - George too. It's not just that I am strapped right now, its the fact of being away. Leaves my wife with a lot to look after down here (pigs, goats, poultry, horse etc) on top of normal domestic duties! She's very understanding but I think that would be pushing it...
We'll get away with Weymouth again though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am representing the Welsh Brummie German contingent as usual ;)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'm already booked into the Shakespeare Hotel along with the wife.

C'mon Tim, you know you want to be here....... It's a blast, I went last year and had a great time. The awards ceremony is best, its a complete drinking session.....

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
JOn, it's not that I don't want to I assure you! If thing ***** up for me work wise then I will see if I can get a pass...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just booked 2 x Twin Rooms in the Shakespeare for the Lewis boys !!!

Yeee hhhaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note for Steve: I've placed a deposit too.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yep - i'll not be wearing my sensible hat for that trip !! We'll be arriving on the Thursday, and staying until the Monday !! Lubbely Jubbely !!!

Looking forward to it too Bob (albeit, i'm working on popping out there earlier in the year too, and bringing the misses - "party back at the Ponderosa").

·
Registered
779 Posts
Amen to that bro! its got to come good for team brummie sometime!
We were close last year (till I f***d our chance by losing the fish)

Must say we were motivated - we adapted - we kept moving & we had a great laugh

This years ours Alex ;)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhhhhhh them's fighting words !!!! You'll have to beat the Welsh Boys on tour, and we'll be hitting it hard - plus i've got something you boys havent . . . . . . a Jedi on my team !!!

Bon Chance !!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ohhhhhhh them's fighting words !!!! You'll have to beat the Welsh Boys on tour, and we'll be hitting it hard - plus i've got something you boys havent . . . . . . a Jedi on my team !!!

Bon Chance !!!!
lol Im sure me and Alex are up for a small inter-team wager

1 - 20 of 40 Posts