The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a couple of sessions over the weekend resulting in 6 bass:-D
conditions were a bit better with more movement in the water. the larger fish fell to a mag popper(thanks darren & trevor for the advice!)also caught on a new lure(k-ten).heres a couple of pics

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Really nice work Billy !! Great way to get the season going - a very nice haul !!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great weekends work Billy, they are starting to show in numbers now, well done !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well done billy!!! nice to see some more welsh bass appearing:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
well done matey,looks like youve had a cracking weekend.was going to pop over your way this morning but the little boy has a tummy bug.again welldone billy,its deffo goin to be a good season.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well in billy good to see things improving heading down the lleyn thursday to hopefully open my account for the year

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice Bass Billy!!! Good to see the Bass are finally taking lures up here.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Billy looks like you had a great time.....Is this the first Bass caught on a surface popper this year????

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
nice one billy, now you have the confidence with surface lures theres no going back............the chug bug will also do the business for you, just keep at it...........not going to give any more advice otherwise none will get past you and make it round to the east side of the island and conwy/ormes area which is our neck of the woods..... lol.....seems to be alot of bass on that side , heard that over 60 fell to bait on saturday night at a certain location not far from caernarfon ....so i think you can safely say that your season is up and running, get stuck in mate

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I love the mag popper - great to see it doing the business for you, Billy. Send a few fish south for me would you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts