The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
yesterday i went out after a nice sw blow on fri,which coincided with
the full moon..stunnig conditions..big swells and lots of fizz..first cast with a
maria fake bait..banng fish on...tipped the scales to 4lb 8oz..thought i was on for
a great day but nothing for an hour till i hooked and lost a fish at my feet of about 8lb..gutted to lose it but still happy to have caught..[i must get a boga for
next season]then i went out today and things had gone flat..fished for 2 hours in
various marks...not a sign of interest untill it got dark then bang...6 fish in an hour in this order 3lb 02oz,3lb 09oz,5lb 10oz,5lb 09oz,2lb 03oz,4lb 08oz.
first 5 took the sls17f and the last fish took a zonk...it was an unbelievable
session...it gets me all time how these fish behave at different times and i dont think il ever find the answers but i was over the full moon after that one
all the best...micheal..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Fantastic session Michael...well done mate...

As you say, all you can do is keep trying in even the worst of conditions they can turn up...:-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Fantastic session ****,great when it comes together. Spent a few hours out in Cork harbour fishing the SPs yesterday, great action on the light gear catching Cod to six pounds pollack and whiting. Looks like the season is going to last throughout the winter:mrgreen:
keep her lit
Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts