The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few hours this afternoon so nipped out and decided to try up West, I thought I spotted one of our members fishing from some rocks in one of the bays Only one fish came to the boat around the 2lb mark caught on a Jersey wonder.

We also got stopped by fisheries for the 6th time this year.They wanted to inspect our catch and when told it had been returned they presumed it was undersize

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
We also got stopped by fisheries for the 6th time this year.They wanted to inspect our catch and when told it had been returned they presumed it was undersize
Thin pickings for you Alan!
Are you going round in a matt black stealth boat or do you just look guilty :?:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
They probably think you are fishing commercially (without a licence) because you are out so often Alan.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
East is Best

East is best but not for me as I did not go East enough I only had one small fish today and all my southern marks were blank. However Derek Buesnel fishing our Eastern Marks picked up 18 bass on Jersey Wonders but again nothingI do not know how many more trips I be making this year I thought I let you giys know that they are still about.

I am told the netters are having a lean time as well, **** good choice in not coming with me today

1 - 8 of 8 Posts