The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads.

First of all I'd like to thank everybody involved with the festival for making it happen! I was made to feel really welcome from the start and I've made some great friends for life!!

Id just like to let everybody know that upon my return from the festival, I ended up encountering some personal problems that have knocked me sideways! I really want to put up a report, and I will do asap, but I just need some time to try and get my head together! I hope you all understand! I'm over the moon with what I managed to achieve over the weekend, but this is an anti climax that to be honest I'm struggling to deal with. Please bear with me and I'll see what I can do asap!

Thankyou for all your comments, it really does mean a lot!!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
congrats matt but personal life comes first mate . well done again

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Mat, no problem. Get your priorities sorted. Fishing and your mates will be still be here for you when you are done!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Mattyboy, hope all's ok mate. Congrats again for the weekend and hope it all gets sorted soon.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Mat, no problem. Get your priorities sorted. Fishing and your mates will be still be here for you when you are done!
Ditto from me too Matt, great to meet you and I am sorry to hear you have hassles at home, you know where we are mate and sometimes a fishing trip is the only thing that can stop the mind going crazy, even if it is only for a few hours.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
As you can see Mat you have lots of friends who are more worried about you than the match report. Take your time and when you're ready do the report. Every one understands and sends you their best wishes.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
There's always one eh!!...................:-D:-D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well done again from me Matt,hope its a problem you can get sorted & put behind you.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Arnie, sorry for the delay in posting but I have been down your way fishing with Nathan, Rob and Nick etc. Just got back totally knackered!

Sorry to hear of the hassles on the domestic front but as others have said, fishing can be a great therapy from the stresses of the world. Rob showed me the pictures and what a beaut she is! Congrats mate you really showed the 'top' boys how to do it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Arnie, sorry for the delay in posting but I have been down your way fishing with Nathan, Rob and Nick etc. Just got back totally knackered!

Sorry to hear of the hassles on the domestic front but as others have said, fishing can be a great therapy from the stresses of the world. Rob showed me the pictures and what a beaut she is! Congrats mate you really showed the 'top' boys how to do it.
If Robs got a pic it would be great if we could see it on here ! (5 days after the comp & we still didnt see it yet)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, i saw the pics on Saturday evening, when i bumped into the guys !! What a clonker !!!! Looking forward to them being posted :D.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts