The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those wishing to have a hotel booking rather than maybe camping it for the weekend. Can I please have the names and room types required. I have to start my advance price grinding of the local establishments. If you want to do your own bookings, in a place of your own choice then feel free to do so.

For those wishing to camp, this was the one used last year by a few of the guys:

Pebble Bank Caravan Park Tel: 01305 774844
Situated in between Weymouth & Portland, ample parking and around 130 pitches.

The festival paperwork is being started soon, the festival entries for this years event are pre-named by registration. When you request yours it be sent to you either via post or email and you only need to sign and date it, all your other details will be automatically entered. If you request an entry via email, this will need to be posted back.
Visting anglers need to enter their forms before the 6th August and local anglers by the 9th August.

The Festival organisers are introducing a Catch & Release Prize to run along side the current festival format, the prize list for this years event will be available nearer the time. The Festival Organisers have the right to deny any entry request and their decision is final.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thanks, Mike. Count me (and George as my fishing companion) in!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Mike! I'm gonna camp.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm gonna do it properly this year, last year I only made it for a day but I think i'll give the camping a go. Can you park next to your tent at that site?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Room please Mike. Liked the hotel we were in last year. Crab salad please.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Twin room required for myself & Adam please Mike !

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Names for rooms please and you will be added to the room list on the 1st page, once I have a general list I will secure a hotel with the best price.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I'm gonna do it properly this year, last year I only made it for a day but I think i'll give the camping a go. Can you park next to your tent at that site?
Yep - we all managed okay, Chad.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Mike
Tracey and I are already booked in at the Chatsworth. Thanks though.

PS - Definately in for the comp, do you know any baby sitters in Weymouth?

Jon

1 - 20 of 75 Posts