The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to thank Mike, Brian (Reels & Deals), Cormoran UK, Mike Ladle Absolute Fishing, Upstais Downstairs Cafe, The Weymouth Tandori, The Blue Sea Chinese Restuarant (it was called something like that), Mr Chipps Fish Bar, Wyke Regis Social Club, The George Inn, the Swan Inn, my mum, Jesus and God.

In all seriousness I would like to thank Mike for his sterling work yet again this year, and to our main sponsors Cormoran UK, they prizes were outstanding and a letter will be being sent to them.

Also a quick mention goes to Roger Mortimore, he only had been back in country a matter of a couple of hours, returning from a weeks fishing in Norway he sped straight to Weymouth and fished, photographed and I am sure will report in Total Sea Fishing all about this years festival.

Great effort by all involved and great turn out. Thank you all once again, my weekend was fantastic on so many levels.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Same sentiments here **** :p

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Totally agree with the above comments,
A huge thank you to Mike Hayes for giving up the time, and putting up with the hassle to organise the Comp, it was a great weekend.
Have to say another than you to everyone at Reels and Deals, who kindly let us the over the shop for the weekend.
Plus it has to be said that Cormoran really did the comp proud with the prizes, lovely bundles of lures,bags,rods, and reels (definately a prize worth winning).
Also good to get a chance to get hands on a few of the Cormoran rods-ULX inparticular was lovely.

·
1,866 Posts
I would just like to thank Mike, Brian (Reels & Deals), Cormoran UK, Absolute Fishing, Upstais Downstairs Cafe, The Weymouth Tandori, The Blue Sea Chinese Restuarant (it was called something like that), Mr Chipps Fish Bar, Wyke Regis Social Club, The George Inn, the Swan Inn, my mum, Jesus and God.

In all seriousness I would like to thank Mike for his sterling work yet again this year, and to our main sponsors Cormoran UK, they prizes were outstanding and a letter will be being sent to them.

Also a quick mention goes to Roger Mortimore, he only had been back in country a matter of a couple of hours, returning from a weeks fishing in Norway he sped straight to Weymouth and fished, photographed and I am sure will report in Total Sea Fishing all about this years festival.

Great effort by all involved and great turn out. Thank you all once again, my weekend was fantastic on so many levels.
Hi ****

The Chinese restaurant is called 'The Sea View'

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts