The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say a massive well done to the Weymouth Winner Matt Arnold and not only that. He won it with his first ever Double Figure Bass.

Some of you know We have taken Matt under our wing so to speak to train him up to be a future Bass Guide, and the boy is a credit to the sport with his whole attitude towards other people and his approach to lure fishing.

Well done Matt, keep up the good work mate.....u Hustler!!!....lol

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, well done Matt :clap: :clap:, a cracking winner if ever there was one :clap: :clap: :D.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Top fishing Mat in what were very tough conditions for most of the comp. Well done a worthy champion.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks so much mate, and everybody else! It all means the world to me, I'm still up there on cloud nine, but I honestly couldn't have done it without the help from you Nath, and all at Bass-Masters! I'll put up a report asap and when I have the photos, real tired right now! Cheers again fellas!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Thanks so much mate, and everybody else! It all means the world to me, I'm still up there on cloud nine, but I honestly couldn't have done it without the help from you Nath, and all at Bass-Masters! I'll put up a report asap and when I have the photos, real tired right now! Cheers again fellas!!
Well done fella...

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great effort Mat, brilliant fish for a brilliant guy !

:clap:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Mat - congrats, I know how stoked you were last night when I saw you. Absolutely Stunning. Nathan, I want you to start training George for next year. You've done it this year with one "ringer" so maybe you can do it again!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
fantastic well done matt what a winning fish there be no chance of a hook up now lol celebrities now for you lol

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Great result and good to see Mat so over the moon when we saw him in Reels & Deals on Saturday lunchtime. It would be nice to see a photo on the forum Nathan (albeit you'll need to doctor it to hide the mark).

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Great Bass to a great guy,well done Matt hope to see you again mate.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Congratulations Matt well deserved mate......but you know what that means you have to do now don't you...?????.... Appear on the front page of a top angling magazine in your budgie smugglers :shock::shock::shock::shock: and use it for your avatar.

Well done Matt really pleased for you......:-D:-D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts