The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been quite a good week of fishing for me. been trying for bass most nights after work at verious spots on Portland, none caught yet but still loads of pollock. so last night me and Moogie (my fiance) went for a proper pollock bash and didn't we catch well. Moog on her second cast had a gar, which was a new species for her, then she went on and had 21 pollock ranging from 3/4lb to 2 1/2lbs. I on the other hand opted for my fly rod and had one of the best sessions on the fly in ages. must of had about two dozen in the same weight range with my biggest (about 2 3/4lb) being a pb pollock on the fly!

PA210914.JPG

what also gave us a chuckle and a smile was that there were this other couple float fishing near by and the girlfriend was not looking too happy about it, they obvously hadn't had much luck. so we come along and start catching straight away and it wasn't long till the guy cottoned on to the fact that they should be lure fishing. with in a few cast they too were into the fish and having a great time, which soon had us all smiling :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice report Rich...and a cracking photo..one for the album mate.......:-D:-D

Why no photo's of the missus Rich....after all she did give you a whooping as they say....:-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Rich. Looks and sounds like a perfect evening!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice going Rich,
Sounds like you have gotten the Pollack sorted-Off that ledge I have seen you two fishing in the past??
Well done on upping for fly pb-Bet that was a laugh.
I am sure you will find the bass shortly.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice photo Rich....great to see the missus out fishing.....and showing you how it's done.....;-)...:-D:-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts