The Lure Forums banner

What are YOUR 2010 NY Resolutions?

1K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Tom H 2 
#1 ·
Personally I like setting targets and enjoy failing miserably at them!

1 Give up smoking no ifs no butts!
2 Study more for my professional qualifications - keep saying this every year!
3 Go fishing more! at least twice a month!
4 Eat less crisps
5 Eat more healthy
6 Grow my hair to my shoulders ... about the last chance I have at this!

What ae your vices, bad habits and things you want to give up for 2010?

#6 ·
Lose the belly (not original but vital!)
Get breathable waders for my bass fishing
Find more time for my kids
Clear some of my debts by getting stuck into work properly!
Start riding our horse that has been in premature retirement - I pay for her hay & feed, she can carry me around the Welsh countryside!

#9 ·
I've got it fairly easy to date I reckon. Don't need to lose weight, would have to start smoking before I could give it up, don't need to get fit (fishing as much as I do has that one covered), think mostly I just need to:

1) Finish my flippin' website!!!!!
2) Spend less money on lures.
3) Work harder.

2010 = sorted. :clap:

#11 ·
Smoke a little less, fish a little more. I spend all winter gagging for the warm water, then when it arrives I am ashamed to say I dont make enough effort to get out. Its a disgrace for someone living a maximum of about 6 miles from all the marks on the island.

#14 ·
Nice to know I am not the only Fat BASStard that smokes, spends to much money on gear, Drinks to much and needs to get out more :muttley: I do need to loose some weight so I can keep up with Lewisman, looking forward to spending more time with Marc and Simon on bumbles and more meets this year. Will be at the Jersey and Weymouth festivals and definatley our own here in Wales, so looking forward to meeting you guys in person on these meets.

Have a great one, everyone :jump:

#17 ·
Get a job! I can't afford to buy any gear otherwise, but I did have more time to fish without a proper job....
Fish with others on new marks. I ALWAYS learn something even if I don't catch.
Catch more on topwater lures.
Catch more on soft plastics.
Give the misses more of what she wants. That way I get to fish more (need to be careful which emoticon i use) :jump:

#19 ·
I stopped smoking many years ago; I virtually don’t drink and don’t have much of a fitness problem so my 2010 resolutions are simply really.

Find more time to use the tackle I already have and also make room for some new shiny bits :jump: :jump: :jump:

#21 ·
mrfishjersey said:
Day 4 in the big brother hoose and Mick is tryin te kill some bastard as he needs a ***. Its not easy giving up the **** guys, not easy at all, but no one likes a quitter eh.

geddaway - giving ups easy - Ive done it at least 10 times lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.