The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get rid of the kids and the good lady went shopping leaving me to watch the rugby in peace - result!

The doorbell goes and a delivery arrives for the wife which I have to sign for. Being super smart I am beginning to wonder if this just might be her christmas present to me! ;-). I spot the clues, long thin cardboard tube, customs sticker, it came from Jersey!

I reckon I know what it is....! Woohooo! I always wanted Westlife's greatest hits! :-D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
A new handle for your favourite broom???? Hopefully one of Mr Fish's special deliveries..... fingers crossed for you!!!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice one Andrew,
Looks like your going to have a good Christmas.
Now you had better find your good lady something nice

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky Bugger! Didn't know you were a rugby fan Andrew!
I played for over 30 years which might explain why my kids say that I walk worse than the Tin man out of Wizrd of Oz!!

I may be sad but I am desperate to open the parcel but she wont let me!! Not easy being 12 years old again!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn it Ivan, you have ruined the surprise!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn good Coalie rod . Andrew your mrs aint got a holiday to Norway booked has she.. :lol:
After watching the video of Steve and his Supermix, my Mix is just looking for the right reel! If she goes and i dont - that would be a divorce! ;-)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Quite a few Mike
So thats why I can never get through when I try to call you!!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rumour was **** was very helpful and not patroning the way a lot of tackle dealers are when she asks for help! :clap:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts