The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wife has given me my end of week fishing kit spending money and i have bought some of them ZOOM MAGNUM SUPER FLUKEs, and now i have £15.00 left.
What i am wondering is, what lure or SP would u get out with the £15.00 left?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
If I was buying a plug, I think I would get one of the daiwa Saltiga lures from MT. Or two Chug Bugs. Or two Rapala X-Raps. Or a 105mm Mag Popper. All proven fish-catchers for good prices.
For SPs there are soooo many choices. It would buy you a pack of X-Layers, or several packs of Slug-Gos, Fin-S Fish, 2 packs of Hart worms. I've had fish on all of these EXCEPT the X-Layer just to prove that I can blank on one of the most popular soft lures around!
I know that doesn't narrow it down much, Dom but it's so down to personal preference and confidence. To some extent, depends on where you plan to fish I guess.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Hi Dom, lucky you! Fishing kit pocket money, there's a concept, I'll have to put it to my missus....

SPs: I think I'd get some of the red sluggos.

Plugs: I'd probably go for a couple of X-raps

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Think I'd go for a Saltiga Minnow or the XLayers. If you bought either you could probably just about afford some Sluggo's as well if you want to try them.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Some XLayers and some 7g weighted hooks! Lethal combo. Or X-Rap for hardbait, or the Chase Holo as Si has said.

·
Registered
519 Posts
it doesn't matter to much what you buy as long as it's half reasonable...........it's where and how it's presented, this is what matter's the most.

kev

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
buy a cheap lure and some of that special gel to apply to it and that way you get a longer bite on any lure? right? Or is that bait fishing? ;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I would get soft baits 5" SWIMSENKO ....WTRMLN/CREAM LAM ...or GRN PUMPKIN/BLK FLK ....Garry Yamamoto £ 7-95 pkt 10
From Mrfish quality soft bait , great with a 10grm head.............:-D
Garry Yamamoto with a 10g jig head....best value around...PACK of 10

·
Registered
229 Posts
Darn it, now you've triggered another spending spree!

****, make sure you send them to my work address!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts