The Lure Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday at about 5pm i visited a local beach that produces bass,as soon as i got there i saw somone had set a net the inside end was 10 or15 metres fom the waters edge.i could see this because the headline floats were on the surface and were stretching for quite some distance at roughly 45 degrees to the shore line.90 minutes later when it was about half tide these floats were still visible,this net was not set to the bottom but was rigged as a surface net.im fairly sure i know who this is as i have reported it before with no joy. as soon as i got home i dug out the cornwall sea fisheries protection out of hours emergency number(07875543727) and gave them a call.several calls later ,about an hour i finaly got somone to answer this person took great interest and recorded every detail and said that the info would be used to form an idea of a pattern.i pointed out that this was happening now and told them that the net would be hauled at first light because there was no inside buff or dahn to mark the net plus this net is a danger to any morning swimmmers. (thanks for going to the trouble to call us,i will pass the info on).whooppee why bother.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts