The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compared to other fishing forums, I see a lot less snobbery, in-jokes and cliques around here. Surely there must be something wrong with you lot! ;)

It's such a relief to find a forum where I don't feel bad only having spent 30 quid on a rod instead of 300!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
No Leg Ends here Neil, just fishermen who like to help and encourage others to do better :p

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Just not so many over-the-top egos Neil. I got really p**sed off with the bickering on the "light side". All big cosy hugs of encouragement here :!: :D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
No right. No wrong. Just opinions. You aren't judged by any 'higher' powers on here. (except ****, Mike, Bob etc etc.....) ;-)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great here isn't it Neil.......Long may it be so...

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
On here anyone can express an opinion,idea or state what they have 'personally' found in 'their' experience without fear of being verbally attacked or ganged up on if others think differently.
The place to be........... Me loves it...............

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Not being scared of mentioning you have blanked, or caught a load of 6oz Whiting on micro lures, using cheap tackle or finding good or bad things about certain sites etc is what a forum is all about. It does seem forums can become cliquey, but in all honesty we are all friends because of a love for lure fishing, and everyone is welcome to join the party and you will soon get to know us.

Screw you Nathan x

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Oh God, not another bloody Welshman....

Welcome to the Forum mate, get yourself down to Tyacks for a few beers, plenty of tall tales and a hint of fishing later in the month

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Oh oh! I think you should have kept that quiet Neil.........:shock::shock::shock::shock:

The Welsh lads will expect you to drink 15 pints and sh*g half a dozen Cornish sheep to prove your nationality..............:shock::shock::shock::shock:

a normal night out for the boys.......

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Neil, Strength in Numbers, we will over throw the Jersey and Welsh Boys Yet...lol
Bit of bad F**king luck that Nath, seeing that he is Welsh :p Always good to have a spy in the camp !! A very warm welcome Neil :-D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts