Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea guys ? Im after the Megabass X-92 SW Edonis

cheers

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
**** had some when we were over there before Nantes?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**** had some when we were over there before Nantes?
He used to have em but now hes got the edonis missile (old alien eye - pretty little thing the missile but havent tried it yet)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ah, gotcha. In that case, if you don't mind getting them from JP, Oriental Angler have the plain ones and the missiles in stock pretty cheap.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Spitefire,
Bit of a long shot, but have you tried Padge. I got a missle version of the Edonis from him earlier this year.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I ordered a X-120sw from Oriental Angler 4 days ago, It's sitting beside me now, sure is fast delivery.
Well impressed with them.

I know it's not the same model you are looking for but I posted to point out the fast delivery time. (same time it takes Mrfish to send me stuff) :-D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys - yes its the pearl I want harold - Dave the misiles a way different lure (Im after the floater) - thx for the info Pete!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Tom that lure looks like the GG Iwashi to me, I can get those sometimes, not at the moment though. Maybe look up GG Iwashi and see if it is the one but under a different name?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Tom that lure looks like the GG Iwashi to me, I can get those sometimes, not at the moment though. Maybe look up GG Iwashi and see if it is the one but under a different name?
This one in the GP Shirasu.
A rare "special Japan Color"
There are 3 Shirasu colors, The HT Hama Shirasu, GP Shirasu an the GP Shirasu Chart.
Here a pic from the last one.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This one in the GP Shirasu.
A rare "special Japan Color"
There are 3 Shirasu colors, The HT Hama Shirasu, GP Shirasu an the GP Shirasu Chart.
Here a pic from the last one.

Pretty little thing - thanks Harold

1 - 20 of 25 Posts