The Lure Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Having not attended the Jersey Festival before I would like some information regarding how long you stay,where you stay and what social activities you get up to whilst there ?????????

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Just looked at prices to stay over there... Shakespeare is £42 a head and you have to pay double for single occupancy so that would be £84 a night for me!!

What are the cheap alternatives? Sleeping in the car is a real option, or on the beach in my floatation suit in case the tide comes up and holding a rod so it looks like i'm fishing!!

What's the camping like? Don't seem to be much info on the web about campsites and they tend to be a minimum of a week?? Just need 2 night 22+23 Oct.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Andy, just go for a guest house, there are loads in Havre De Pas area, you would be looking at about £25 pppn including breakfast. You are not too far from the Shakespere either. Or St Helier.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Pontac is a possible but they do a minimum of 3 nights which would be £105. I'll look better now i'm not at work.

Like the look of the tower but a grand for the week is a tad steep!!! Won't have any left for a trip to Mr Fish...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts