The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Chris

There is a good chance I will be fishing Gower this weekend. I was heading West but plans have been changed by the fpo.

You will be welcome to join me and possibly meet some of the others off the forum if they also fish.

I will send you an update once I know more details.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Me personally likes the worms (theres another place I detest but others do well down there....cough cough Si & Jeff lol)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris

I can not be certain I am fishing on Sunday. I need to complete a fence this weekend. If Saturday goes to plan then I should be ok. If I do go it may be a late Saturday decision.

Marc
no worries Marc, I think when i used the word posted I may of been forseeing the future :D

I will PM you my mobbie number so you can text me and let me know how its going. Good luck with the fence

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
843 Posts
Good luck with the fence Mark :rollineyes:

Get out fishing man !!!!!!
Come and help build my fence then. My wife has only gone and agreed to buy a puppy!!! Need fence built before it wrecks havoc on my garden. Its arriving this weekend. And its more expensive than a certain rod I like! :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come and help build my fence then. My wife has only gone and agreed to buy a puppy!!! Need fence built before it wrecks havoc on my garden. Its arriving this weekend. And its more expensive than a certain rod I like! :(
at least its some bargaining collateral to have when you buy the rod Marc

·
Registered
843 Posts
at least its some bargaining collateral to have when you buy the rod Marc
I really liked the RLSD **** had second hand this week, would have been lovely with a rarenium. Cheaper than a dog and fence!!!

Oh well as you say makes the decision easier in the future when the opportunity arises again ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts