The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Is Simon lewis in jersey? If so how's he getting on? Anyone taking him wrassing?
Richie,

He is there until Thursday morning I think, He may be going with Keith for the Wrasse but I may be wrong, I can PM you his mobile if you want to get in touch with him :-D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richie,

He is there until Thursday morning I think, He may be going with Keith for the Wrasse but I may be wrong, I can PM you his mobile if you want to get in touch with him :-D
I'm sure if he only has a day left then he is probably pretty busy. cheers Steve. I hope he gets a wrasse though

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
He told me he'd had a bass on his first cast out on the boat this morning! Hope the lads had a top session!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Not logging in much, but here until Friday evening. I'd love to meet up with you Ritchie. If you PM me your mobile number, we'll meet-up for a bit of Bassing or Wrassing ? I'm gonna po
p out for LW in the morn

ing if u fancy it ?

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
You picked some crappy tides Si to come over! Just come back in, lost a very substantial feeling lump on a Zorus Frostie, but nothing else at all. 26ft tide, and dropping, far from ideal...

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
So yes we went out this morning, it strted well with Simon having a bass first cast, Luke soon followed him them me ten minutes later. We had quite a few rises after that but no more fish....but they are not far away, the sea looks ready for some crazy days ahead.

Luke caught on the Frosty and me and Si on the baby Patchinko. Bonne temps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W15xDjAZdmw

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great to see.... well done guys..Luke you taking it easy on the old man these days??;-);-)

Si is that the new bumble hoodie you've got there??

Sea looks cool, hope you enjoyed yourself guys....but I already know the answer to that.....:-D:-D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
He also caught a Pollock Trev, so managed to outfish me (little git - it also cost me a plug, as he'd managed to wangle a deal out of me beforehand to buy him one if he scored a Bass !!).

Yes, that's the new Welsh Bumble gear ! Already Christened eh ?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Luke but don't try that one on every time mate he might get wise to it ;-) ;-)

It's hard to refuse the little beggars isn't it Si...even when you know you just walked into a con......:-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
You picked some crappy tides Si to come over! Just come back in, lost a very substantial feeling lump on a Zorus Frostie, but nothing else at all. 26ft tide, and dropping, far from ideal...
Loads of med sized cuttles around Mark.

Sea is humping right now on the best neap tide marks. Si is in for rough ride. He might be eating plenty of saltwater IF it's safe to go in.
As you say though, rubbish tides. Next week is the exact opposite, some crackers but the highs and lows are in bl**dy daylight too much...

Ah well, roll on dark nights.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Where is Si,
Listening to Luke tell him, that he kicks Dad's arse big style wrasse fishing-I am betting he will be hearing that alot!!!

Luke if your coming to weymouth, we want tips.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts