The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can anyone recommend a good pair of breathable chest waders as my Snowbee pair have finally died on me (they are 6 years old). Any recommendations would be a great help.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I use the Greys GRXi. They are really nice. I've paired them with Greys Platinum Boots.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I use the same as Simon. They've lasted me 18 months so far with no signs of wear.

I also now have a pair of Scierra CC3 Waist Waders which I have started wearing more and more. Not having to wear the full length ones makes a very nice change! So many of the marks I fish only require a bit of shallow wading at most that full on chesties just aren't necessary.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Same for me, great combo, Greys G series waders and their platinum boots with studs. Wash em out with fresh water every trip, no signs of wear.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Has anyone got any experience with the Bison breathables?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I purchased a pair of greys grxi waders recently only worn them once but feel really comfortable and look and feel good quality

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ive got the Bison breathables Tim, and for the price i cant fault them,, may not be too good if you have a small foot, as the neoprene "stocking" is about a size 11 /12, but apart from that they are ideal and don't cost a fortune.. (i've fallen on rocks in them a couple of times without them tearing, so it seems they are pretty durable too) Hope this helps buddy. :D

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guys

Thanks for that helpful info, looks like ill be getting the greys grxi with the platinum boots.

Mike Symons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts