The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
guys , you set off for a days plugging and when you get there you realize youve left your lures by the front door but had one back up lure in the glove compartment[good idea]!out of all your collection of goodies which lure would you wish was in the car?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
guys , you set off for a days plugging and when you get there you realized youd left your lures by the front door but had one back up lure in the glove compartment[good idea]!out of all your collection of goodies which lure would you wish was in the car?
Hi Darren,

Pink & White Z Claw for me :spoo:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Well when you come out with us Richie make sure you bring plenty of sandwiches and food and we will show you why we love that lure, I like chicken and mayonaise, cheers ;-)
Its a date and you can teach me how to use that b.arrow :) I hate chicken though but how do you feel about peanut butter lol. I actually love that lure too and thats the one I had the sea trout on but I just love everything about the z-claws! Infact I have another voucher so i'll be seeing you very soon! Might purchase a new tr4 also lol...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Daiwa Saltiga minnow for me.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Feed Shallow + in Green Sandeel for me.

·
Registered
773 Posts
As the twins have already said - Feed Shallow for me, again in any colour.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts