The Lure Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to be the first one buying one of the new fishing garments, rod , reel or dear I say it, the hat?

http://daiwa.globeride.co.jp/afishingape/index.html

This is a co-operation for 2010 between Daiwa and the mega trendy, super expensive Japanese street wear company A Bathing Ape (BAPE), which pre 2005 camouflaged hoddies sell on eBay for $3-500.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
To quote Lemar, if there's any justice in this world, customs would NOT let it through.

It reminds me of when I used to go carping, guys with camo bait buckets, camo pods, camo cups etc etc.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
Think I'm going to stick to Simms and Orvis.

Will be investing in one of the 'Lure Forum' hoodies though.

The thought of looking like that matchman/carp expert Mr Porter fills me with horror.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
The thought of looking like that matchman/carp expert Mr Porter fills me with horror.
I think that if we do end up dressing like that Nick, at least our clothing will be functional. The amount of money I spent on fancy coarse/match clothing over the years.... all for the logo or colour (it seems)! None of it did it's job properly and I don't think any of the designers really thought much about design/ergonomics. Shocking stuff really.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I could be persuaded by the hat if I could get a Clockwork Orange lure to go with it.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I could be persuaded by the hat if I could get a Clockwork Orange lure to go with it.
I will get the Bowler Hat ! People have told me for years that I look like Odd Job :muttley:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I reckon the combination of the hat and the glasses could be THE look for 2010!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts