The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and where was it posted about how to do multiple purchases off Ebay then contact the seller for a 'group' quote? I'm a Ebay rookie and can't see how it's done.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I remember posting something about it. It's been a while since I've done it (after being a traditionally twice a week man!), but thre should be a button somewhere to request an invoice? Commit to buying all of the individual items you want, then request an invoice from seller. In that, you can just note that you'd like them to send you a combined total for the items. Tricky to explain without doing it...

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember posting something about it. It's been a while since I've done it (after being a traditionally twice a week man!), but thre should be a button somewhere to request an invoice? Commit to buying all of the individual items you want, then request an invoice from seller. In that, you can just note that you'd like them to send you a combined total for the items. Tricky to explain without doing it...
Yesss.... erm.... :rollineyes::rollineyes::rollineyes: cheers Ben...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Haha :D

My original explanation was slightly better. :muttley:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Yup, this is dead easy.

You buy whatever you want from the seller in question and when you are finished you use the “ask for a total” button in the drop down menu that you will find under “Act” in the left hand side “Won” column.

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Tim

On the right hand side of the e-bay screen it says "contact seller" click on that then send them a message if it's a quote you are after or if you are after a deal on multiple purchases.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, this is dead easy.

You buy whatever you want from the seller in question and when you are finished you use the “ask for a total” button in the drop down menu that you will find under “Act” in the left hand side “Won” column.
cheers Vidar
Tim

On the right hand side of the e-bay screen it says "contact seller" click on that then send them a message if it's a quote you are after or if you are after a deal on multiple purchases.
Cheers Nigel. Two ways of doing it then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts