The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We keep on growing don't we.

Seems we are really making new railroads tracks in here too.

Guys are out discussing stuff and fishing together like never before.

I never figured we hit 200 yet here we are, not 4 months in looking at the 300th member.

Crazy but wonderful.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
No, Si - just a "member"!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
We keep on growing don't we.

Seems we are really making new railroads tracks in here too.

Guys are out discussing stuff and fishing together like never before.

I never figured we hit 200 yet here we are, not 4 months in looking at the 300th member.

Crazy but wonderful.
Keith,

I think this is great stuff, this forum has come a long way in such a short space of time. I am sure we will be having this topic again in the not to distant future on who will become the 500th Member !

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
When we were in Nantes, were any of the Ultimate Fishing guys asked if they wanted to join? It would be great to get their input on some of these threads.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Now that would be a very good idea! Can you or **** (or anyone else!) drop them an invite?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I spoke with Stanley about it and Heubert too, they both said to send them links. Nico is already on here, and I made sure I found him in Nantes and shook his hand, all of them are really ice guys, I mean really nice. They have all the time in the world for you when youre face to face with them, true gents, and true ambassadours to our hobby, we should laern from them in so many ways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts