The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been lure fishing about 2 years now so by all accounts a complete novice, this year I have invested heavily in a new rod \ reel\ and lures in the hope I can improve my success rate not that it's working out for me at the moment.

Interested in picking up new marks \ techniques as well as getting feedback on various lures, plugs, soft plastics etc.Think the wife is getting suspicious the amount of time I am out fishing and not managing to catch anything. :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great first post Wayne and a very warm welcome to the forum :p Lots to read and catch up on, ask what you want, you will get plenty of answers.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wayne. There's an absolute mountain of knowledge to had from here mate. Get your wife to sign up too, then she can see for herself what all the fuss, time and attention is about ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Appreciate the warm welcome folks,hopefully I can get out over the coming weeks and can contribute to the 'catch reports' I enjoy reading so much.I am pretty sure at this stage if I brought home a fish the Mrs would search the car for the supermarket packaging.

Saying that 'the fishing is always good; it the catching that's bad.

Tight Lines

1 - 16 of 16 Posts