The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a wormhole prowling the Welsh coast. Wound up for a cast at Whitesands Bay today, "CRACK!" and my beloved Feedshallow in green sandeel disappeared through the dang wormhole into an alternate space-timed continuum. :-(

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hopefully it'll be making its way to jersey, I sent another feedshallow through a similiar porthole last week.lol.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Its fishing Tim but not as we know it....

Glad to see your managing to get out there and find some clear water. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and fingers crossed for your first Bass. It was good to meet up with you last week, shame about the conditions though.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
If it makes it way back, Tim I shall let you know. I love those lures - it's the one that worked for me when we went out on Saturday...

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully it'll be making its way to jersey, I sent another feedshallow through a similiar porthole last week.lol.
I wondered if I'd be the only one to know about wormholes!
Its fishing Tim but not as we know it....

Glad to see your managing to get out there and find some clear water. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and fingers crossed for your first Bass. It was good to meet up with you last week, shame about the conditions though.
Great to meet you John!
If it makes it way back, Tim I shall let you know. I love those lures - it's the one that worked for me when we went out on Saturday...
I tried it on Saturday too Tim. and Sunday, and Monday...

The same wormhole sucked up a Chug bug on Wednesday at Aberaeron, then a few minutes later spat it back out (not posh enough maybe?!) I spotted it floating it nose-up about 50yds out. Started casting at it, many casts and 15 minutes later I caught it! it'd caught up on a little raft of wrack about a foot across, the missus had turned up and i was shouting"Ive got it, Ive got it!" she was thinking I'd caught a fish, silly girl!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts