The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it took a couple of tries to get in, But I am very impressed, the new board looks great.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yeah well done guys, very suave and sophisticated, its gonna take a day or two to sus out what is what though, seeing that i couldn't even find my way onto the site..

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
All good now I am in. Had to reset passpword but now I have changed it back and saved them, so easy to get in. Was a bit scared and confused to start, but growing on me now!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Here here, a bit of a test to get in but perhaps designed to keep the Welsh out...

Top job all round.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Well it's sort of working. The Avatar's are turned off, can't load one just yet. Seem to be able to load profile pics though. Can see everything and log in. Always takes some getting used to new shiny things.

Mike / Whoever, I assume this is now costing you with hosting and stuff as we can upload images to the forum site. Will you be accepting donations??

·
Registered
431 Posts
Site looks good, Well done!! sorted my avatar problem, only thing i cant fix, is the fact that iam now a junior member. Managed to put some pics in the albums and new profile picture just the junior problem to fix.

Regards,

Michael.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Does anyone know where the smilies are?
I have now set the forum to stop using the "quick reply" box when replying to threads, so now when you click the blue button "reply to thread" it will bring up the old style reply box ,not sure why vbulletin have done that on the new version because no one likes it.

I can also do the same for the "reply with quote" button too if everyone wants ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looking Good

New forum looks great guys, good work!

Is there a thread somewhere that talks about the extra stuff we get?

I've noticed we can post photos direct to the forum (is this costing you guys?)and there is a polls option.

Anything else cool?

Reply with quote button would be very welcome.

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks good, always takes a while to get used to whats where, nice clean site, I feel I should have showered before I logged on 8)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Phew, it took me a good few tries last night, but now I'm getting used to the new look, it's brilliant. Well done guys

1 - 20 of 29 Posts