The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
What on earth is Xing? I use FB, there are a few if us on here that use it. Be sure to look up Ben Fields website on there, B.A.S.S and Plus Fishing

·
Banned
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark, xing is business networking. Made some new customers in my business over this kind of networking...

Cheers
Thomas

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Linkedin is a hugely popular version of Xing much used here in the UK

·
Registered
362 Posts
More & more companies are using Facebook as their main web presence.
And twitter has been a great source of new leads for me as well. Find people you know on there, see who follows them & who they follow. Follow the trail. Has worked for me.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yep - LinkedIn all the way for me. Xing not the same profile IME. LinkedIn very widely adopted within the IT community. I am connected to a few Lure Forum members on there. It's been good for my business. Facebook reserved for personal stuff in my case.

·
Banned
891 Posts
Yes :ugeek:
Yep - LinkedIn all the way for me. Xing not the same profile IME. LinkedIn very widely adopted within the IT community. I am connected to a few Lure Forum members on there. It's been good for my business. Facebook reserved for personal stuff in my case.
I think I've found you both...

Alert... Alert... cyber stalking in progress!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I advertise and have a page on facebook. Am on linked in somewhere in cyberspace! facebook very good but complicated to set up business paghe as you have to put it under your own name (so two pages to one e-mail, but not linked!!)

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm on Diclofenac.
Sodium Diclofenac to be precise.
:geek:

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
I'm on FB, find me in the beer section
I also have a couple of TLF mates on there and BASS page is great, they post every catch and thoroughly p!ss you off cos you're at home working or at work working!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts