The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any experience with this lure, If its as good as the patchinkos !! its my next purchase.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Its my top lure at the moment. Cast well and finds the fish if they are there. Great slowly twiched back and rested. Very often the bass with take it stationary. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
It came out before the Patchinko as far as I am aware. I certainly saw it French shops before its big brother and bought a few - I even showed it to someone influential once ;-).

It is a great lure and largely under rated IMO.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
The Frosty is a great lure, I like the louder rattle, casts well even on a lighter set up.
Under rated due to the popularity of the Patchinko, but a very useful lure.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I asked the same question on here the other week and it seemed too get a favourable response, so I did the right thing and got one in my favourite patchinko colour, Yellow. Anyway, first trip out fishing a very fast flowing estuary i had one pull on a trotted X-layer and nothing else for a good hour of mixing it up lure and method wise. I thought 'sod it' on goes the Frosty. An hour later i'd landed 5 Bass and had about 8 other swirls/swipes and hits on it, they didn't hook up as it was flowing so fast but boy was it fun. Needless too say i'm loving the Frosty at the minuite.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts