Xuros asturie 110 ghost lancon. | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Xuros asturie 110 ghost lancon.

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Sprat

Anyone used the above just got mine through in the post can't wait to give it ago. Am I right that you just walk it across the surface. Any advice on who to work this lure would be great. Thanks

2. Guest

You can slowly slide it across when dead calm or violently jerk it so it goes two feet under or so. It will also do anything in between as i just wrote above. Give it a go and vary how you fish it. Don't give up on the lure once you don't catch right away.

Some get a long and some hate them. If they don't suit your style in the end give me a sign and i'll buy it off you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sprat

4. Minnow Supporting Member

One of my favourite surface lures...90...110 and 130. Caught on them dead drifting, Surfing them in the breakers...in flat calm with very little action. They will mainly be 95% under the surface. Be confident!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sprat

6. Striper

A steady loooooonnnngggggggg slide works a treat as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sprat

When you say long what do you mean please still learning the terms lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Striper

It is like a walk the dog action but the lure moves/slides up to a couple of feet before the direction change, the secret is keeping the rod tip high and timing the next movement just before the lure stalls. Flat calm days are the best time for the method because in a chop the lure gets knocked around making it difficult to get the timing right.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Sprat

Thanks for that mate.

• Like Like x 1