The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE new yamashita has arrived in aus comes with a warm jacket a new cloth tha t transfers light in to heat about +0.5 to 1 degreecentigrade in the water making a warm zone new thin head arrow like weight in front. amazing dart and jump action in the video the strike rate was incredible. standard yama egi 532 hits with warm jacket 1197 these where worked side by side:shock: and come in classic -la-me string -neo trad- and the naturals
a few facts for those that like them weight 20grm -sink rate3 -3.5sec pm for a 3.5 you gota love these japs

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow, i was wondering whether using them at night would be equally as effective?? So ii followed the link (thanks dave) and in one of the youtube clips, it states that torches can charge them too!! How much research and development went into these ?!!

So many occasions i have seen squid and cuttle follow my lure and i've tried everything to get them to strike, twitches, pauses, jerks, wtd, slow and quick lift and drops, etc. Sometimes they just seem curious. . . . Maybe these new lures will induce a take. Interesting that the different patterns should be worked differently (?)

I'm a little wary of being drawn in and caught out by a company 's new marketing of an old product though, so i'll only take 3 of each colour to begin with!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Hmm interesting thread, thanks for the link dave, BTW jerry your last sentence is top, so a thanks from me:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thats me sold!! I'm getting some!!
will you be getting them in the shop as stock?

Ill have £50's worth so that be £45 with my gold card :)

The recharge with a headlight will be the same as what we do with the "glow" ones.

you wait until the squid squad get wind of this .............

·
Registered
340 Posts
that will get you two over here $24.95 each

$25 aus, is £15 so would get 3 :)

If they get stocked over here I'm guessing they will go for about £20 each as by the time shipping, GST tax etc goes on the price rises a bit!

I have 4 on there way to me for £44.50 delivered!

I have a load of jigs allready but these look and sound good so worth a try and they have a nice colour range to choose from , and some "natural" clours

look and you will find the bargains :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
lol nathan !!!!!, ok dave i'l spill the beans, put egi in the search engine of fleabay, supplier is new buy somat or other in hong kong, had a few luers off him and had no probs, yamashitas look good but not has good as the megabass,(bet you cant find them dave!! for £18 a pair!!!!) also theres a few snide ones knockin about (£2 each) so beware

1 - 11 of 11 Posts