yamato jnr | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

yamato jnr

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Sausage!

guys got few top water lures but not a yamato jnr,do these fish well?anyone experienced these or prefer them to the z-claw or patchinkos?if so what colour really does the biz thanx ;-)

2. Pollock

Cool little lures mate. I've only bagged a few schoolies on mine, but didn't get it until October. Some guys on here have done very well on them (including Joe who won 1st prize at the D&C Bumble). They're very versatile, with different actions available by choosing one of the two line eyes to connect to. They wtd well, pop well and cast very well for the weight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Striper

dont go for the jnr mate get the big one in the ayu type colour, as much as i love my yam i do think that the z claw is better for when it is flat, and the patchinco is more versertile, but the yam is still in the A box

4. Perch

Nailed over 200 bass on the yamato jnr last year superb lure, Big and small find they fish much the same!! in ayu had bass in April on it.

5. Salmon

RATS, The word is out now. I had to hunt high and low to find the Jnr Yam. But like Michael, it has proven itself to me.

6. Sausage!

cheers lads and dave sorry mate:lol:,i might be learning to quick lol