The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After yesterdays success I took the Z Claw for another swim 3rd cast a follow 5th cast small Bass Half an hour later a follow I saw the fish in the face of a wave with the lure just above As the lure disapeared behind the wave everything went solid After an amazing fight and she really did
give me the runaround i landed my best fish so far this year 6lb I Love that Z Claw

A woman that i know was walking her dogs So got a pic on my phone She was stunned when i put the fish back and watched as it swam away

Attachments

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Awesome fish, caught on a brilliant lure !!! Well done Marq :clap: :clap:, lovely little report :D.

& well done on the C&R ;).

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey Marq,

great fish. That mark will really start to produce now. fancy setting date to meet down there. Oh, and I bought a 5.5m rib with 100hp engine on back so if you fancy trying all those marks in that area in one day we can get it on. I still have your phone number so I will give you call.

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Super fish - and off the top too! Nicely done. How come you get so much for fishing? No fair!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great fishing Marc, the "Pink Lady" caught my first Pike :p

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done marq .so there are fish in cornwall lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
great fish mate, and well done on the catch and release! have heard alot of good things about those lures.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Tim I am very lucky to work shifts so get to go most days for at least a couple of hours

·
Registered
98 Posts
The Z-Claw is the most awesome lure - I have been converted totally. My catch rate of quality bass has shot up since I started using it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts