Z claw..... | Page 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Z claw.....

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Bass

Ive become a convert to the church of the Z claw this year. Had planty of fish on the lure in different colours , working slow , fast , all sorts.

I think a new range of z claws is on its way I think it will be the killer lure next year , watch that space !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sandeel

The Z claw - will never get to say enough about this lure - its fantatstic - while I dont fish for bass, so i cant comment on its effectiveness for that specific species, it has caught just about every species it can in my local waters - from raising normal bottom feeders up to smash it on the surface to the normal surface feeding predator species - size wise everything from 1/2 lb to just over 20lb's. Fish just love the claw - for me its a go to lure and one i recommend without a seconds hesitation

3. Senior Member

I recently bought a couple of claws, so far I have not even tried them, a couple of guys I fish with use almost nothing else so I really need to get them out of my box, I must give them a go on my next session.

4. Striper

I think a new range of z claws is on its way I think it will be the killer lure next year , watch that space ![/QUOTE]

Oh man the new ones look the sweet, wicked colours.

5. Bass

Oh man the new ones look the sweet, wicked colours.[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen them ?

6. Striper

Pm sent for you

7. Guest

Why don't you share this info on the open forum?

8. Striper

Because Jeroen I dont want to look like im advertising a shop/site. Its not my style!!

9. Guest

Fair play to you Pete. Would you be willing to forward the adress to me by PM?

10. Perch

Z-Claws are the best lures I have ever used, must have caught close to 100 bass on them, rattling/non rattling still works fine for me.
    As for the colour ... doesn't seem to make any difference to me, it's the movement is what matters.
    One guy I fish with (Johnny) buy's my old z-claws when they have had there finish damaged due to the hooks rubbing on the bodys, but they still catch for him.
    He loves z-claws so much he refuses to use them if Steven is about (Steven Seagal), he's frightened he might lose them.

11. Striper

Must be me lads.......may try another one next year so what colour would guys reccomend?????????

12. Striper

some of the new ones look Awsome like....Jya-Ayu,Nakahira Ayu and Gougawa Gill

My fav of the new colours is Nakahira Ayu

13. Striper

Will you send me a link to the new colours Pete thanks.......

14. Perch

Pete, can you also send me a link to the new colours.
    Cheers.

15. Striper

and me please pete

16. Striper

It cant be to long before they are in Jersey and the Uk?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

17. Perch

I would say hang on untill they are in the UK, unless you want to pay import tax (they are out of stock of the colours I wanted anyway)

18. TLF Super Poster

Z-Claw is deadly for Pike too, for those of you that dabble in the winter... (rattling ones are better)

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

How have you been using them? I find that when you crank them in splashy s.lashy like a Patch II they're not that great but when you wok them slow and subtle they come into their own... For me, I use them only with the smallest ripples on the sea or in a lake....

19. Striper

Think you take your chances with import tax to be honest, i had a parcel deliverd today from Japan which escaped the tax.

20. Tarpon

Aren't those the Gan Craft versions, rather than new ones by Zenith :?: I think I already have some of those :?: