The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the wife is in a realy good mood( dont ask y cuz i dont know!) but she has said that i can buy one of these lures.
can anyone tell me which one would be best out of all the colours

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi, the wife is in a realy good mood( dont ask y cuz i dont know!) but she has said that i can buy one of these lures.
can anyone tell me which one would be best out of all the colours
Dominic,

Ghost Claw, its the new name for it I think :jump:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I thought "Pink Lady" was your fave Si?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I love the Pink Lady Tim .. . .. . but if i was buying just one - it would be the Mullet.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I worry for all of us....
A wife in a good mood and you're on here asking a bunch of plastic & rubber obbsesed guys what their favorite colur is. And even worse is that I'm on here commenting.... And will also be off to have a look and see who's got what colours in stock.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Si, what colour was the one you gave young George last year? That has been very effective and had a fair few fish on it.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Si, what colour was the one you gave young George last year? That has been very effective and had a fair few fish on it.
Unfortunately Tim, i dont know. I've been trying to source another for myself, and cant get to the bottom of what colour code it is.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I've bought a lot of lures of Samurai Tackle because I have a problem! Some parcels have got here in THREE DAYS!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts